- Saturday, September 7th, 2019
- 10:00 AM
- Lone Star Game Expo at Grapevine Convention Center, 1209 S Main Street, Grapevine, TX 76051
The village of Callan was founded forestry and lumber, and it supplements its industry with the support of travelers passing through from the capital city to the coastal towns. The past two years have seen the instance of travelers dwindling to barely a trickle, impacting the local economy in terrible ways. To make things worse, the logging operations are now suffering horrible accidents and setbacks.
The mayor has requested help from adventurers such as yourself in quieting the troubles that plague the forest as well as hopefully resolving whatever problems are keeping tourists from visiting.
The Character Setup
The DM will have a number of pre-created Level 5 characters for you to select from at the beginning of the adventure. Most of the original PHB races and characters are available and will be free to start with. You are strongly encouraged to upgrade your characters in any of the following ways:
- $10 allows you to choose from a prepared selection of Epic Characters, still Level 5, but they are designed using Volo’s Guide to Monsters and Xanathar’s Guide to Everything.
- $10 allows you to choose a Magical Item or Weapon to use during the game.
- $10 allows you to add an extra Feat to either the Original or Epic Characters.
All proceeds go to the Organization for Autism Research, an autistic-approved association dedicated to improving the lives of autistic people in every area of the spectrum. You can contribute directly to our fundraising campaign on our event page.
For more information on how we run our tables, read this page on our charities and drop-in games.